"Power of Positive Thinking", By Claudia Weber
"Manifesting a Specific Person", By Claudia Weber
"Healing through Heat" - Brief interview with Claudia Weber on her Firewalks
"Walking on Fire" with Claudia Weber in "Equanimity Magazine"
http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?i=80931&p=26 Full article on pg 27
OTHER LINKS COMING SOON:
New York Times Best Selling Author Bill Streever, flew down from his home in Alaska to attend Claudia's "Ignite your Spirit" Empowerment Seminar & Firewalk ...May 2011, in Chico California. He is writing a new book, and including his experience at Claudia's Firewalk. :) We are all looking forward to reading his new book.
This is an interview with Claudia Weber by Raven Blair Davis in September 2011, on Raven's award winning "WomenPower" Radio show, aired with Lindsay Wagner's interview. Click on the link to hear the interview. http://raven.audioacrobat.com/download/160598f2-7fc9-1947-a2dd-c5bc73224024.mp3
Raven reaches 3.4 million listeners. Here are just some of the people Raven has had the pleasure of interviewing on her shows:
- Hip-Hop & Business Mogul, Russell Simmons
- Featured in the Popular Movie "The Secret", Lisa Nichols
- Talk Show Host, Montel Williams
- America’s #1 Success Coach, Jack Canfield (co-founder of the Chicken Soup books) & on "The Secret" movie.
- Actress, Fran Dresher (You may know her better as “The Nanny” on TV)
- International Motivational Speaker, Les Brown
- Marketing Guru, Alex Mandossian
- Cookie Man & Literacy Advocate, Wally Amos
- Self-Made Multimillionaire, Ali Brown
- Lindsay Wagner (actress - Bionic Woman) good health advocate
- Motivational Speaker - Les Brown
- Mark Victor Hansen co-Creator of the Chicken Soup For The Soul books is a professional speaker
- Claudette Robinson - original member of Motown’s first group, The Miracles, and former wife of R&B crooner Smokey Robinson
Lynn Pierce - founder of the “Women’s Business Empowerment Summit”, known as the Success Architect.
NOTE: There are more, but we are trying to locate copies of them, as soon as we do, we will post them. :)