Amazing Women of Power (AWOP) Newsletter 2nd Edition
"Power of Positive Thinking", By Claudia Weber
"Manifesting a Specific Person", By Claudia Weber
"Healing through Heat" - Brief interview with Claudia Weber on her Firewalks
"Walking on Fire" with Claudia Weber in "Equanimity Magazine"
http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?i=80931&p=26 Full article on pg 27
New York Times Best Selling Author Bill Streever, flew down from his home in Alaska to attend Claudia's "Ignite your Spirit" Empowerment Seminar & Authentic Firewalk ...May 2011, in Chico California. He did this as research for his new book "Heat". Bill's new book "Heat" includes in great detail his experience of actually walking on red hot coals (recorded by meter at a temperature of over 1,100 degrees F), at Claudia's Authentic Firewalk.
Official description of his new book "Heat" is as followed:
An adventurous ride through the most blistering regions of science, history and culture.
Melting Glaciers, warming oceans, droughts, it's clear that today's world is getting hotter. But while we know the agony of the sunburn or the comfort of our winter heaters, do we really understand heat?
A BestSelling scientist and nature writer who goes to any extreme to uncover the answers, Bill Streever sets off to find out what "heat" really means. Let him be your guide and you'll firewalk across hot coals, and sweat it out in Death Vally, experience intense fever & fire, learn about the invention of matches and the chemistry of cooking, drink crude oil, and explore thernonuclear weapons and the hottest moment of all time...the Big Bang.
Written in Streever's signature spare and refreshing prose, "HEAT" is an adventurous personal narrative that leaves readers with a new vision of an everyday experience on how heat works, it's history and it's relationship to our daily lives.
Claudia's personl note on the book "Heat":
"Great book! It's easy to read, adventurous and very entertaining! Loaded with interesting facts, teens would enjoy it very much as well".
The following is a link to an interview with Claudia Weber by Raven Blair Davis on Raven's award winning "WomenPower" Radio show, aired with Lindsay Wagner's interview. Raven asked Claudia to take a moment and speak about to "Baby Boomers". Hear her interview.
Raven reaches 3.4 million listeners. Here are just some of the people Raven has had the pleasure of interviewing on her shows:
- Russell Simmons, Hip-Hop & Business Mogul.
- Lisa Nichols, featured in the Popular Movie "The Secret".
- Montel Williams, Talk Show Host.
- Jack Canfield, America’s #1 Success Coach, Co-founder of the Chicken Soup books and featured on "The Secret" movie.
- Fran Dresher, actress (You may know her better as “The Nanny” on TV).
- Les Brown, International Motivational Speaker.
- Alex Mandossian, Marketing Guru.
- Wally Amos, Cookie Man & Literacy Advocate.
- Ali Brown, Self-Made Multimillionaire.
- Lindsay Wagner (actress - Bionic Woman) good health advocate.
- Mark Victor Hansen Co-Creator of the Chicken Soup For The Soul books is a professional speaker.
- Claudette Robinson - Original member of Motown’s first group, The Miracles, and former wife of R&B crooner Smokey Robinson.
- Lynn Pierce - founder of the “Women’s Business Empowerment Summit”, known as the Success Architect.
NOTE: There are more, but we are trying to locate copies of them, as soon as we do, we will post them. :)
Claudia M. Weber
75 Declaration Drive, Suite 13
Chico, California 95973