Hypnotherapy was approved by the American Medical Association in 1958.
What is hypnosis?
Contrary to popular belief hypnosis is not a state of deep sleep. It does involve the induction of a trance like condition, but when in it, the client is actually in an enhanced state of awareness, hearing the Professional Hypnotherapists voice. In this state the conscious mind is set aside, revealing the subconscious mind so that it can be addressed by the therapist. In this state the breathing becomes slower and deeper, the pulse rate drops and the metabolic rate falls. Claudia is then able to address the issues relating to her clients individual needs.
Your subconsious mind is 30,000 times
more powerful than your conscious mind!
Strictly practicing and promoting healing and positive development in any way, using hypnosis, is known as "Hypnotherapy". This is what separates hypnosis from hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy is considered a healing art and never used for entertainment purposes or forcing it's intention on someone.
Within science there is no debate as to whether hypnotherapy exists or works. Albert Einstein was instrumental in advancing hypnotherapy in it's understanding and use for Advanced Hypnotherapists. Jim DiGirolamo, Claudia's very first mentor, combined Albert Einstein's finding with his own hypnotherapy advancements...creating a highly unique and incredibly successful therapy technique.
Hypnotherapy aims to gently re-program the mind, to assist the client in attaining their goals. It neutralizes the hidden blocks and obstacles relating to and causing irrational fears, phobias, past emotional and physical traumas, negative belief and thought patterns. Hypnotherapy can and has been applied to many psychological, emotional and physical disorders and symptoms very successfully, when combined at the same times with behavioral changes.
Hypnotherapy usually is accompanied with some type of positive therapy, which is one of the main reasons it's so successful. Hypnosis alone has a much lower percentage of success rate. Even though American Health Magazine reported great success with only six session, Claudia has found that her clients get much more in benefits with 8-10 weeks of her combined (Hypnotherapy, Holistic Behavioral Therapy and Life Coaching) approach. Over the years, Claudia finds that usually her clients have more than just one issue to address, so she tries to address them all. Of course continued Life Coaching with hypnotherapy is far superior in the overall happiness and results.
Hypnotherapy/Hypnosis is a safe and effective way to:
- Tap into and use the power of your mind.
- Take control of your life.
- To eliminate anxiety, stress and panic attacks.
- To learn to relax more deeply.
- To help you achieve your goals.
- To help eliminate unwanted behaviors.
- To help you eliminate the blocks and obstacles of the past.
- To help you gain confidence personally and professionally.
- To help cope more easily with daily life.
- Also helps with intuitive development.
Use Hypnotherapy/Hypnosis for the body:
- Pain management, including childbirth.
- Nausea and headaches.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome. (I.B.S.)
- Skin conditions caused by stress
Truly successful people realize the incredible benefits and real advantage they get, by working with a professional State and Federally approved Hypnotherapist.
- Matt Damon used it to stop smoking.
- Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Barrymore, Ashton Kutcher, Charlize Theron, Mark Knopfler etc, all used hypnotherapy to improve areas in their lives.
- Prince William's wife Kate Middleton, used hypnotherapy to stay calm and visualize her birth.
- Orlando Bloom's mother used hypnosis to remove his chocolate addiction.
- Reese Witherspoon used hypnotherapy to overcome her insecurities.
- Jack Nicklaus used hypnotherapy and said it was the sole reason for his improved concentration.
- Henry ford used hypnosis to focus his thoughts.
- Thomas Edison used hypnosis on a regular basis.
- Sir Winston Churchill used it to carry out his Prime Minister duties during WWII
- Mozart used hypnosis to assist him in clearing his mind so he could compose.
- Jackie Kennedy Onnasis used hypnosis to let go of tragic events in her life.
- Tiger Woods used hypnosis to block out distractions and focus on the golf course.
- Kevin Costner used hypnosis to get over his fear of water (remember his movie: Waterworld).
- Albert Einstein used hypnosis to help him develop ideas.
- Aaron Eckhart has credited Hypnotherapy with changing his life forever, after he used it to move passed smoking and alcohol.
- And so, so many more...
Claudia believes and knows that it's extremely important that Behavioral changes and Life Coaching of the Universal Law of Attraction (by an Educated and highly Trained Professional), be used in combination with "Non-Suggestive" hypnotherapy, in order for her clients to experience long term success.
Claudia says, "It's one thing to remove the blocks and obstacles in the sub-conscious mind using hypnotherapy, but if you don't stop the negative thoughts and beliefs going into your sub-conscious mind on a daily basis, the client will most often experience the "wearing off" effect".
This "wearing off" effect is why most people who have received help in the past from hypnotists/hypnosis, using Western "suggestive" techniques, only benefit for a short period of time, if at all. This is not to say that there are not a few exceptionally gifted "suggestive" hypnotherapists out there, but they are rare and few in Claudia's opinion.
Claudia Weber uses her unique combination positive therapy approach, and gets to the root of the problems that are causing the undesirable symptoms that most clients usually come to her for help with. By changing her clients negative behavioral and thinking habits, at the same time as using her "non-suggestive" Hypnotherapy, her clients are able to continue to receive their beneficial results for years to come.
Call Claudia at (530)891-0144 for your free (1) hour consultation, to see it this is right for you.